Most of the wineries are open for wine tasting. Because they have all had to switch to table service, reservations may be needed for the more popular wineries. Orfila, Altipiano, and Forgotten Barrel only offer glasses or bottles of wine -- no wine tasting. Kohill and Chuparosa remain closed. Casi Cielo has closed permanently -- very sad!!!
- Principe di Tricasse just released their 2017 vintage Nebbiolo. It is fabulous! It will sell out very quickly, so get yours ASAP. I did -- bought a half case.
- Vineyard Grant James has released their new wine Albarino and their latest Nebbiolo, both of which were presented at their wine lecture on February 2nd. And the big news is that they have now released a very fine Negroamaro! I need to get me some of that -- oh, wait a minute, I already have....
- On the bad news side, Chuparosa is all out of their Albarino. Fortunately, they'll be releasing a new vintage soon, along with a Chenin Blanc and a Grenache Blanc.
- Casi Cielo has released a very nice Sangiovese. Bad news, though -- they are down to their last case or two of Cabernet Franc, Syrah, and Montipulciano!
- Speckle Rock will release their outstanding Pinot Noir made from Oregon-grown grapes on February 15th. They'll have a food truck on site that day as well.